Ingredients to serve four
- Calf sweetbread – 400 g
- Panko breadcrumbs – 500 g
- Goat or sheep milk yoghurt – 100 g
- Sevruga caviar – 125 g
- Dill, 1 lime, fleur de sel, flour type 0, 2 eggs, sunflower oil.
For the sweetbread:
- Wash the sweetbread under cold water for five minutes to remove any impurities.
- Blanch the sweetbread for two minutes in salted boiling water.
- Cool the sweetbread in an iced water bath.
- Once completely cool and dried off, coat in flour then dip in the beaten egg, then coat in the panko breadcrumbs.
For the goat milk yoghurt:
- Whisk the goat milk yoghurt until it is smooth then season with lime (zest and juice).
- Fry the sweetbread in the oil at 170 degrees until it has a good, golden colour then season with fleur de sel
- Put 25 g of the yoghurt on the plate.
- Arrange the dill on the yoghurt.
- Place the sweetbread on the yoghurt.
- Garnish generously with Monarq Sevruga caviar.