Ingredients to serve four
- Brioche – 500 g
- Butter – 60 g
- 1 egg
- Milk – 100 g
- Brown sugar – 50 g
- Cream – 50 ml
- Seasonal truffle
- Monarq Ossetra caviar – 125 g or 250 g
For the soaked brioche:
- Cut the brioche into even slices of around 125 grams and dry it out for around one to two hours.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the milk, cream, egg and 30 grams of sugar.
- Soak the brioche pieces in this mixture for 1 minute and then fry them on both sides with 20 grams of butter and the remaining brown sugar.
For the truffle butter:
- Whisk 40 grams of butter with around 40 grams of grated or finely chopped truffle.
- Season with sugar and salt.
- Reheat the brioche in the oven and, once warm, brush it with the truffle butter.
- Grate a few pieces of fresh truffle.
- Garnish with a generous amount of Monarq Ossetra caviar.