Ingredients to serve four
- Full beetroot - 400 g
- Coarse salt
- Meinier cider - 50 g
- Dijon mustard - 10 g
- Curry powder - 5 g
- Cider vinegar - 20 g
- Grape seed oil - 100 g
- Sherry vinegar - 10 g
- Beluga caviar - 125 g
For the beetroot:
- Bake the beetroot in a foil or baking parchment parcel for 1 hour, having previously seasoned it with butter, salt and pepper.
For the vinaigrette:
- In a mixing bowl, add the curry powder, mustard, cider, grape seed oil and sherry vinegar.
- Emulsify your vinaigrette with a stick mixer for a smooth, consistent texture.
- Once the beetroot has been cooked and is cool, cut it into large cubes and season with the vinaigrette.
- Place the beetroot in a deep dish and garnish it generously with Monarq Beluga caviar.
- Decorate your dish with the beetroot leaves or with seasoned mesclun salad.